How To Lose Weight In Four Weeks? – Diet Chart For Weight Loss
There are many people out there who want to reduce their weight within a few weeks. Most of them will try to do some work out to reduce the weight. Though exercising is one of the best ways to stay fit, it alone won’t help you when you need a fast reduction in your weight.
To lose weight and to get back into shape, you should concentrate on your diet as well. To achieve proper and easy weight loss you have to use a combination of healthy diet as well as regular exercise. Before trying for weight loss it is necessary that you find out the reason for your weight gain.
You have to make sure that the underlying causes of thyroid problems or PCOD are causing the problem for you. If you feel that there are no health conditions but the erratic food habits and sedentary lifestyle are causing the problem for you, then try this universal method to lose weight.
Know Your Universal Diet For Weight Loss
If you are planning to follow the diet it is necessary that you time it rightly. You should get up before 8:00 am. This universal diet is split into 4 weeks and the diet will change every week. To keep track of your progress while following the diet, it is necessary that you weigh yourself before starting the diet plan and write it in your diet book. You need to follow certain things when you are on this diet. They are
- Avoid using salt after 7:30 pm
- Avoid all aerated drinks including diet sodas
- Avoid eating mango and banana
- Restrict the use of rice and potato
- Avoid artificial and sweetened juices
- Half an hour of aerobic exercise daily like jogging, 500 skipping per day which can be divided into 5 sets of 100 each
- 20 minutes of breathing exercise daily
- 8:00 am- After you wake up in the morning, drink 2 glasses of fenugreek seeds (Methi seeds) water. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in 2 glasses of water overnight. Strain this in the morning and drink the water. This will help to remove water retention in the body and bloating. You should also have 5 almonds with skin soaked overnight in water and have just one peppercorn.
- 9:00 am- This is your breakfast time. You can have 1 toast of brown bread with low fat butter or hung curd or with salads or chutneys.
- 11:30 am- This is your snack time. Eat any one fruit according to your wish but avoid mango and banana as they are rich in sugar and carbohydrates.
- 1.30 pm- Before you start eating your meal, consume a small plate of salad. You can include carrots, cucumber, lettuce, avocado, boiled cauliflower and beans in your salad. Salads will help to reduce the craving for food. The fibers present the salad vegetables make your stomach feel full and you will not overeat. After the salad you can eat one chapatti made of whole wheat flour along with a small bowl of cooked dal.
- 4.30 pm- You can have one cup of low-fat milk or tea with 2 biscuits or one small cup boiled chickpea or channa or air popped popcorns. It is better to go for biscuits without much sugar and fat.
- 7:30 pm- This is your dinner time. Start your dinner also with a small plate of salad. You can have one whole wheat chappati with one cup of vegetables. Avoid eating pulses like rajma or channa at night.
- 8:30 pm- You can again have any one fruit of your choice.
Weigh yourself again at the end of the first week. You will see that you have lost weight between 1-2 kg. The weight loss will be maximum in the first week as the body loses its water weight and bloating is reduced.
- 8:00 am- Take 2 glasses of tulsi leaf water. Soak tulsi leaves in 2 glasses of water overnight and consume the water next morning. You can eat 5 soaked almonds with skin and one peppercorn.
- 9:00 am- It is breakfast time and you can eat one brown bread toast with low fat butter or hung curd or salad and chutney.
- 11:30 am- Eat any low carb fruit as a snack between your breakfast and lunch.
- 1:30 pm – Start your lunch with one plate of salad. Your meal for this week will be sandwich with paneer filling or egg white filling according to your wish.
- 4:30 pm- You can have one cup of low-fat milk or tea with 2 biscuits.
- 7:30 pm- Start your dinner with one plate of salad. You can have one whole wheat flour chapatti with one cup of vegetables. You can take rajma or channa this week instead of vegetables.
- 8:30 pm- Eat one fruit of your choice
At the end of the second week again weigh yourself to make sure that you are losing weight through the diet plan.
- 8:00 am- Drink 2 glasses of methi seeds water along with 5 soaked almonds and one peppercorn.
- 9:00 am – Take one glass low-fat milk and a fruit for your breakfast.
- 11.30 am- One fruit of your wish as a snack in between meals.
- 1:30 pm- Eat one chappati with one small cup of vegetables
- 4:30 pm- You can have one cup of milk or tea with two biscuits or one bowl of boiled channa or one bowl of popcorn.
- 7:30 pm- You can have 3 pieces of steamed or roasted chicken or fish and salads if you are a non-vegetarian. If you are a vegetarian you can have one bowl of dal along with one cup of curd and salad or you can have one bowl of vegetables along with one bowl of curd and salad.
- 8:30 pm – Anyone fruit
Again at the end of week three weigh yourself and find out how many kilos you have reduced.
- 8:00 am- Start your day with 2 glasses of methi water and five soaked almonds and one peppercorn.
- 9:00 am- You can take one glass of cold coffee and brown bread and low-fat butter toast.
- 11:30 am- Eat one fruit of your choice.
- 1:30 pm- You have more options for your lunch this week. You can try them alternatively
1. Take one bowl of sprouts and one bowl of fruits
2. Eat two bowls of vegetables or salads
3. Take one cup of dal and one bread toast
4. One bowl of vegetables and bread toast
5. One bowl of vegetable gravy and quarter plate rice.
4:30 pm- Drink 1 cup of low-fat milk or tea with 2 biscuits or popcorn or boiled chickpeas.
- 7:30 pm – Eat one chapatti and one bowl of vegetable
- 8:30 pm- One fruit of your choice
At the end of the fourth week, you will find that you have lost 3-6 kgs of weight. The weight loss will not be similar in all people but there will be definitely weight loss if you follow this diet chart. You can enjoy social life even when you are on this diet plan.
The only thing is that you select your foods sensibly and control your portion size. Go for foods with the whole grain rather than going for noodles or pasta. Avoid fried starters and opt for stir fried vegetables. Go for tandoor items and avoid oily or high-fat foods. These tips will help you to stay fit.
Are you looking for diet chart to reduce weight within one month? Do you want a diet chart that is easy to follow and gives you the best result? Then try the diet chart given here and the tips for following the diet chart to get the best results. Once you achieve weight loss try to maintain the weight by following this diet chart whenever you feel necessary.