No Need To Spend Money On Pedicure: Use Ingredients Out Of Your Kitchen And Make Your Feet Soft & Smooth
Step by step instructions to Create Your Feet Soak
• 4 cups of milk
• 1 tbsp. of baking soda
• Warm the milk.
• Pour the milk right into a full-size bowl. You need as a way to fit both feet inside the box at the same time, side-by way of-facet.
• Soak your toes inside the milk for round five minutes, after which take hold of your baking soda. Delicately sprinkle a liberal measure of the powder into your foot shower.
• Scrub your feet while giving masses of interest to areas wherein the skin is usually more difficult, or thicker. Massage masses of the aggregate into these regions.
• After scrubbing, let your toes soak for another five minutes.
• Clean your feet with heat water, dry thoroughly and practice foot cream.
Watch Video Here :-